ADDITIONAL SERVICES: (See #6 thru 9 below)
- Trips to Cebu City
- Traveler's Special Offer
- Green Card Cases
- Permanent Resident Cases
PRIMARY SERVICES AT LOW RATES
1. CONSULTATIONS-- STEP-BY-STEP – FEE: $275** You receive NEEDED advice and recommendations--- from
the time of contact with Filipinas, until yours is in the USA. We are your personal advisor. No one knows in advance, possible problems that can come up – but they DO! Our job is to assist you and help you save time or added expenses. Our guidance can and has helped men prevent serious errors, AND SAVE up to thousands of dollars. PRINTED GUIDELINES- - RIGHT AWAY, you will receive: a. Ten - Page Guideline – Recently REVISED** Gives you a CLEAR blueprint to work with from the start.
-- Important Information Regarding Filipinas, to include 12 CRITICAL TOPICS
you need to discuss with ladies who gain your interest. This becomes YOUR NAVIGATIONAL TOOL
, and, (except for "emotions involved"), will help steer you to your MOST compatible ladies.
You can identify any Filipinas whose motives are NOT in your best interests, and eliminate them. These guidelines HAVE made a favorable difference to one's relationship(s), eventual choice, and marriage. b. YOUR TOTAL COSTS
- Very helpful for your budgeting. Covers your "Fixed Costs", from day #1 until marriage date! Many expense categories will vary from high end to lowest---and depending upon your preferences. Other companies tend to AVOID this important area. We can discuss these with you, and help you save from $100s to over $1,000s of dollars. c. SUGGESTED GUIDELINES
-- for contacting Filipinas via Facebook, email, text msg, telephone, and/or letters. Also how to "tactfully decline" any ladies you do not care to pursue and ways to deal with special situations. NOTE:
(1) WHEN TO ORDER?? We recommend you take this service WHEN
you pay for your introductions, or soon thereafter. You are then under NO obligation to order our other services---but if you do so, you will still receive your 15% full discount, after service #5. (2) Men already in contact with Filipinas
DEFINITELY will benefit from these guidelines, verbal consultations, and all services. (**) SPECIAL OFFER-- $155. FEE- for ALL THE ABOVE "PRINTED GUIDELINES"
– and WITHOUT periodic personal discussions or advice under FULL Consultation Service. 2. IMMIGRATION GUIDELINES: FEE- $120. Outlines exactly what you'll need and have to do,
both in the USA-- AND, you & fiancee, in the Philippines. Comprehensive step by step checklists for each. The INTERNET and other firms, to include LAWYERS, are INCOMPLETE regarding ALL applicable items, that WILL help you get your case approved, well BEFORE average time. We can verify cases we've had US/CIS approved in 2 weeks to 1+ months. You receive required forms, sample formats, and copies of documents from prior cases. NO similar guidelines are this complete
or easy to follow. We help you via EMAIL and/or phone calls. 3. TRAVEL GUIDELINES – Fee $105. ARE extremely important
for your trip preparation and during the trip-- an extensive 4-page checklist
of what you need to bring with you; do while you're there; and what you need to return with. You receive brochures and internet access to quality Cebu City hotel that knows us and gives you a liberal company discount-- eg. Our room rates range from only $29 to $45 per night
(2 beds & ground floor room). Savings alone can pay for this entire fee!
Added guidelines include essential travel information, safety matters, & tourism fliers. 4. YOUR PERSONAL FILIPINO GUIDE - Fee: $445. (***)
(See (c) below***) This pays for up to 14 days in the Philippines
--- Values to you just regarding safety matters, day & night activities, and immigration assistance, well exceed this total fee! It is a remarkable bargain
compared to guide rates in the USA, or other countries for even a few days. NOTE: This fee is LESS---- IF you do not plan to get engaged on the trip, and/or use immigration service while there. a. DURING TRIP
- (1) He will meet you (or us on group trips) at CEBU airport (or he can meet you at other city airports). He assists with baggage, currency exchange, taxis, and accompanies you to hotel recommended by SESA.** (2) Meets with you on daily basis (or as needed), and helps arrange your meeting ladies at hotel or at their residences; (3) Takes photos of YOU with ALL prospective ladies, and later with your fiancee; (4) Can show you to places of entertainment, dining, and/or tourist attractions. (5) Helps you and fiancee with finding place, food & making arrangements for, and conducting your engagement ceremony; (6) Assists and accompanies both of you with immigrations actions that can be done while you are there; (7) Answers questions from family of your fiancee, and reviews visa and marriage procedures with them. (8) Escorts us (or you) to the airport, and assists with your departure.
(**) Men who do NOT agree to stay at this hotel, are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. b. AFTER DEPARTURE: Your guide can assist your fiancee
, by phone, as/if needed, with completing passport and immigration actions, to include: forms processing; & preparation for medical exam and interview in Manila. At additional fees, he can escort your fiancee there, and help her regarding safety, and later immigration steps. Check with us if interested. c. (***) ADDED FEE NOTATIONS
- Travelers are also responsible for: (1) Transportation fees of guide, to/ from Cebu and local fees
associated with his travel in course of business with YOU; (2) Meal costs of guide
, only when he is at hotel or elsewhere to assist YOU; (3) Fees associated with tasks making trips with you to other islands; and (4) "Gratuity" fee
for guide at or near conclusion of trip, IF you consider his service satisfactory or better. NOTES: (a) Guides do NOT receive the full amount
of "service # 4 fee"; (b) You are NOT responsible for his lodging, unless staying OUTSIDE of Cebu with you. 5. K-1 FIANCEE CASE PREPARATION – Fee: $465** (or only $250 after $215 discount for all 5 services).
a. You provide data and items, per service #2, above; and we do ALL the work for you,
to include an important personal statement to US Citizenship & Immigration Service, (US/CIS). Average cases take 12 to 14 hours to complete and are in legal-type folders. In addition to the main package sent to CIS, you receive 2 complete sets (copies);
one to be sent to fiancee, and one for yourself. Any cases, requiring more time, will be charged added fees. b. US/CIS has verified
our case preparation methods are among the most professional observed
. This has resulted in months LESS handling time by officials in the USA and Manila. Our competitors do NOT know all applicable items. c. (**) NOTES:
(1) Above fee does NOT include: (a) $100 fee,
if you want us to later complete your Form I-134 --"Affidavit of Support",
and attachments, needed by your fiancee, AFTER your case is approved in the USA; (b) FedEx or postal charges; AND (2) Men who have not paid our service #2, Immigrations fee of $120, must payor 1st, in order for us to prepare your I-129F case for $465. DISCOUNTS POSSIBLE! $215. or 15 PERCENT OFF!
For those who take ALL 5 "Primary Services" & regardless of when you order them---your discount is applied to service #5, and then, you will have paid only $1,195.
for these 5 services, compared to $1,410.
without a discount!! A tremendous bargain! ATTORNEYS have charged well OVER $1,200
JUST to prepare your immigration case! ---which is our service #5.
ADDED: SESA Inc FEES
are subject to change at any time. REFUNDS
are limited ONLY to services NOT USED—eg svcs #4 & 5—IF paid for, and trip not made, or I-129F case is not started. Your receipt of (a) Listings and foto copies under "Introductions", and/or (b) Printed Guidelines in Services #1, 2, & 3, IS considered value and use.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES & OFFERS:
6. ESCORTED GROUP TRIPS TO CEBU CITY & TRAVEL & IMMIGRATION ADVISORY SERVICES* ---- NOTE: Due to current travel restrictions and common sense---- trips will not be scheduled, until COVID-19 has passed, and airline travel is normal. Advise us NOW though, if you have an interest. You may ask to join us to meet your Filipina friends, whether you seek a fiancee or not on this trip --- or you can Go just to tour places of interest in the Philippines, and exciting nightlife. Spaces are limited ----Advance Reservations possible--- Email us and/or advise of phone number. For information regarding low airfares, see #10, below. a. TRIP FEE: $250.. – For "FULL SERVICE" Clients; And $490 Fee
for all others. A great way to travel and enjoy your trip. SESA Director schedules your airline reservations ( UNLESS YOU chose to), AND we will meet you at the particular USA international airport. NOTES:
(1) "FULL SERVICE" means clients who have paid for at least 4 "Primary Services", PRIOR to flight reservation; (2) Men who pay $490 fee WILL receive
printed guidelines under Services #1, #2, & #3; and (3) Men who do not agree in advance to stay at SESA Inc recommended hotel (see 6b), are NOT eligible for Group Tours. b. WE TRAVEL TOGETHER **
from the USA to Cebu airport, and to SESA approved hotel – and return in the same manner. (**) Except for any clients who prefer a slightly different date of arrival OR a different airline, will travel on their own, and STILL, be met at Cebu airport by our guide. At the hotel, I will review your status on a daily basis,
and render advice or assistance, along with your Filipino guide (if paid for), & the Filipina secretary/ guide. NOTE---You will already be expected to have 1 or more Filipina friends------ NEW Filipina introduction will not be made by SESA Inc while in the Philippines ---however, there are a number of places you can meet ladies on your own. c. ESCORTED TRIPS
Normally Scheduled in LOW AIRFARE Months
– NOTE: (1) We will NOT normally take more than four (4) clients on one trip so that we can give YOU maximum of PERSONAL ATTENTION. Therefore, "confirmed travelers" will be on a "FIRST-COME BASIS".
Trip fees are not refundable but can be applied to other SESA Inc offers or services. Maximum of 2 such trips per year; (2) A FILIPINA GUIDE
is at the hotel during ESCORTED TRIPS. She serves as a companion & counselor – with Filipinas, who are already your friends or fiancee She reviews forms, procedures, and takes photos. TIPS to her-- OK.---but there are no added fees from us. NO FEES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ARE done with us, while IN Philippines. 7. NON-ESCORTED TRIPS
You may order whichever services you'd like, to include the $215
– discount offer. YOU then schedule the travel dates of your preference.
If you've paid for service #4, your Filipino guide will meet you at your Philippine airport, and perform all other tasks listed, as your TRAVEL ADVISOR. (see para #4).
We can often obtain much LOWER AIRLINE rates for you, and BETTER ROUTES, due to our experience. We are a registered airline agent.
If interested**, find YOUR best rates elsewhere, and CHECK BACK WITH US.-- (**) Agent commissions will be paid in advance to our company----applies to ANY airline reservations made by us. 8. TRAVELERS' SPECIAL OFFER --- Fee: $295 – a 23% Discount.
For men who still plan to travel to the Philippines "On Their Own"
to meet prospective fiancee(s). Under this offer – at least you can, and should, ** GO "FULLY EQUIPPED"!! You receive
All Printed Guidelines in services #1, #2, & #3. Listed prices total $380 – therefore, you save $85, or 23 percent. (**) The absence of guidance provided
in these 3 services, can end up:
(a) Increasing your risks of a LESS than desired fiancee relationship, and/or marriage; (b) Adding costs and delays in getting your fiancee's K-1 VISA approved. 9. PREPARATION & PROCESSING OF LATER REQUIRED ACTIONS.a. I-485 Cases (your wife's green card) ---and legal status in USA after marriage----Our fee: $300.